Welcome to our Planned Giving information section.
We hope you will consider joining the Penn-Mar Human Services Legacy Society. The members are a group of dedicated individuals and families that have made a future financial commitment to provide for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Joining is easy. No immediate donation is necessary. You simply need to name Penn-Mar Human Services as a beneficiary in your will, trust, insurance policy, real estate, donor advised fund, retirement plan or other asset. Your gift can be anonymous or with your permission, we can publicly acknowledge your commitment.
Membership offers you a variety of benefits.
- A copy of our annual report
- Updates on programs
- Invitations to events
- An opportunity to share your story with others who care about Penn-Mar as much as you do (see below our publication Foresight)
To enroll, please complete the Legacy Form (see below) . If you are contemplating membership, you can see below our suggested bequest language for you and your attorney’s review. Penn-Mar Human Services would be grateful to count you as part of our legacy society.
Your gift will create lasting support for the advancement of individuals with intellectual disabilities.
- Planning For A Brighter Future Foresight (pdf)
- Penn-Mar Human Services Legacy Society Form (pdf)
- Bequest Language (pdf)
For more information call or email
– Kathy Rogers 410.343.1069 x 227 email@example.com
– Jackie Summers 410.343.1069 x 286 firstname.lastname@example.org
– Rich Robinson 717. 235.8068 x 228 email@example.com