- Submit Random Selection Application/Solicitud de selección aleatoria to the LISS provider agency within the time frames outlined below:
- Round 1: Random Selection Applications are being accepted now until November 23, 2020 for Round 2. Applications must be received in the LISS provider’s office by that date. Applications may be emailed to LISSApps@Penn-Mar.org. They may also be mailed, faxed, or hand delivered (Drop box only).
- An application does not require any other supporting documents unless the Random Selection chooses an applicant.
- We encourage the applicant to make a copy of the application and supporting documents prior to submitting the application.
- To ensure receipt of the application, please consider sending the application via certified mail through the USPS, with a return receipt, or other certified mail provider.
- Random Selection Occurs Mid-July for Round 1 and Mid-December for Round 2.
- Notification in writing will be sent to applicants, a letter should be received by the beginning of August (Round 1)/January (Round 2).
- Applicants would receive one of three letters, a selected letter, a not-selected letter, or a denial letter.
- A selected letter means your request was selected by the random selection process for potential funding. Additional documentation would be required in order to be determined eligible.
- A not-selected letter means that, at this time, the applicant has not been selected by the random selection process and may reapply for the next round of funding. If for some reason funding becomes available, the applicant would be notified that their status has changed.
- A denial letter would be received if the applicant is not eligible for the LISS program based on their enrollment in a DDA funded service or Maryland Medicaid funded waiver, if this can be established at the time of random selection.
If you received a letter stating that you were selected, congratulations! Please follow the link below.