- Submit Random Selection Application/Solicitud de selección aleatoria to the LISS provider agency within the timeframes outlined below:
- Round 1: Random Selection Applications are being accepted between 5/1/2020 and 6/30/2020 for Round 1. Random Selection Applications must be received by mail or in person (Drop Box Only) by 6/30/2020.
- An application does not require any other supporting documents unless the Random Selection chooses an applicant.
- We encourage the applicant to make a copy of the application and supporting documents prior to submitting the application.
- To ensure receipt of the application, please consider sending the application via certified mail through the USPS, with a return receipt, or other certified mail provider.
- Random Selection Occurs Mid-July for Round 1 and Mid-December for Round 2.
- Notification in writing will be sent to applicants, a letter should be received in the beginning of January.
- Applicants would receive one of three letters, a selected letter, a not-selected letter, or a denial letter.
- A selected letter means your request was selected by the random selection process for potential funding. Additional documentation would be required in order to be determined eligible. The letter would be accompanied by a guide for submitting documents and forms that would need to be completed.
- A not-selected letter means that, at this time, the applicant has not been selected by the random selection process and may reapply for the next round of funding. If for some reason funding becomes available, the applicant would be notified that their status has changed.
- A denial letter would be received if the applicant is not eligible for the LISS program based on their enrollment in a DDA funded service or Maryland Medicaid funded waiver, if this can be established at the time of random selection.
Selection Packet Documents
FY 20 Applicant and Family Guide
Guía para el solicitante y la familia Año fiscal 2020
Blank LISS Services and Eligibility Application
Solicitud de elegibilidad de servicios
Sample LISS Services and Eligibility Application
DDA Letter of Recommendation Outline
Independent Contractor Agreement
Blank W-9 Form
Estimate Sample for Independent Contractors
Application Assistance Sessions